• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Facemask Blues....XX Nosebombs needed

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Good Day to All,

Trying to be a model citizen and wearing a facemask as warranted by the State of MA, and it entails adjusting glasses and mask occasionally. Unfortunately that pulled loose one of the nosebombs on my XX pair yesterday and it is nowhere to be found. I am bummed as Linegear is not currently shipping to US. Longshot here but is anyone in possession of a set of nosebombs (or a set whole) that they would be willing to sell in black?

Thanks all. Hope all are well during these times.

M

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Good Day to All,

Trying to be a model citizen and wearing a facemask as warranted by the State of MA, and it entails adjusting glasses and mask occasionally. Unfortunately that pulled loose one of the nosebombs on my XX pair yesterday and it is nowhere to be found. I am bummed as Linegear is not currently shipping to US. Longshot here but is anyone in possession of a set of nosebombs (or a set whole) that they would be willing to sell in black?

M
@Japanese Jellyfish said LG is now shipping to US

Not as per their website about 30 minutes ago. Just checked however and the list was different from the first time I looked. I sent an inquiry to be sure. Thanks all!

Last edited:
Ok just bought something from one of his threads and ordered a couple sets of LG rubbers for XX. He's shipping out and rerouting through EU.

Yes sir, the Linegear website says that LG will not ship to the US but we can reroute stuff via the UK (c/o @SEAN WAYNE). We've tried it with some packages and so far, so good.

Bummer! What one did you lose? Left or right, big or small?

Same exact thing happened to me OP, big thank you from the rest of us for wearing that face mask while out of the house!!

Username Hidden said:
Good Day to All,

M

Just give us a shout OP, LG is here to help you and with a faster and reliable shipping methods. Thanks all , stay safe!

Last edited:
Back