• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fast Jacket White/OO Red, G40

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
Hey, my White OO Red Polarized, G40 Fast jackets just arrived and I just snapped some pics. My inital reactions is that the switchlock is extremely easy to use. The glasses are very light, I almost forget I have them on. My only downside is that the OO Red Polarized lenses don't have an Iridium coating. I wasn't really sure if they were going to because, on the site it doesnt say it, but under lens tints for the Fast Jackets it says OO Red Iridium Polarized. But still not a big deal. These glasses and lenses are going to be great on the golf course. I can't wait until they release accessory lenses, I'll probably get some Fire Iridium and Black Iridium lenses.

img1477bl.jpg

img1481qs.jpg

img1486o.jpg

Some pics with the G40 Lenses in:
img1487r.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice pick up Boss! That's a awesome pair of Oakleys (although I might be a bit biased, I own that same pair too). OO Red Polarized is Iridium coated. Any Oakley lense with a "mirrored" color is Iridium coated. Frame kits for the Fast Jacket are availible from Oakley.com. I've got the red earsocks on my Fast Jackets and I have got to say it looks pretty good with the red.

It will definately not improve my golf game, but I will look cooler as I plunk the ball into the water.

RetinaBurn said:
Very nice pick up Boss! That's a awesome pair of Oakleys (although I might be a bit biased, I own that same pair too). OO Red Polarized is Iridium coated. Any Oakley lense with a "mirrored" color is Iridium coated. Frame kits for the Fast Jacket are availible from Oakley.com. I've got the red earsocks on my Fast Jackets and I have got to say it looks pretty good with the red.

Could you post pics of yours with the red earsocks if you get a chance. I am thinking about getting them too but would love to see how it looks first. I think it will balance out the red & white nicely. Thanks