• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Favorite Oakley sunglasses (and why)?

COHL7500

Oakley Beginner
Suggested by title, I would like to hear whichever pair of sunglasses you like, whether that’d be a concise list or just one example with a reasoning :)👍

Whisker is my favorite wire. Encoder tied with radarlock are my favorite sports frame.

XX Xmetal for wearing around town
C Six for driving on long trips
New Straight Jacket 2 for yard work and such
Xeus AG (bar removed thank you) in summer and Clifden snow prizm in winter when riding the 4 wheeler
Please provide pics of the Xeus without the bar, and then curious who did this for you? I love the Xeus and thus piqued my curiosity when you mentioned this.

Please provide pics of the Xeus without the bar, and then curious who did this for you? I love the Xeus and thus piqued my curiosity when you mentioned this.
24544250-A16C-4D16-9B56-E7852D618C80.jpeg

Wanted a pair to ride my 4 wheeler but the bar was just to much … took some flak for it but now they are super comfy plus I have an intact one as well. Obviously they made quite a few of them so why not? 🤷 @Chris A Hardaway Is my goto choice for these kind of task!

Wanted a pair to ride my 4 wheeler but the bar was just to much … took some flak for it but now they are super comfy plus I have an intact one as well. Obviously they made quite a few of them so why not? 🤷 @Chris A Hardaway Is my goto choice for these kind of task!
I dig it. I have a few of the Silver Xeus so may give it a shot. Not going to hit my gold ones, but the silver looks better on me anyhow.

I dig it. I have a few of the Silver Xeus so may give it a shot. Not going to hit my gold ones, but the silver looks better on me anyhow.
There is one gold one I know was done but no I would never on a gold! I am still on the fence about the “Oakley” in the middle… looks like a ad board in pictures but honestly blends in in person… may or may not have it chopped to. Gonna give it the winter to think it over.

Back