• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

finally got my holy grail

Lionsblood

Oakley Beginner
Detroit
today i received my Detroit tigers edition flak jackets that i purchased after years of searching!!! they are in some rough shape however, i will be needing new rubber sleeves and new lenses. I'm looking to see who can etch the Detroit d on the lenses as i have to buy a new pair of sunglasses if i want Oakley to do so and if anyone knows where i can get the Oakley brand rubber sleeves. also if anyone by chance has the Detroit tigers flak jacket box and the MLB micro fiber bag let let know. i will post pictures later i have them taken apart to clean right now.

Update... images

CAE595BB-96C0-44DB-BE10-7EF084B79C12.jpeg 4BFE4362-0D2A-4A50-AB83-12905C098567.jpeg 2856A216-81FC-4C52-A619-FA8A4AE3A4B4.jpeg A905219B-D673-4278-98CC-663D0FB67E49.jpeg

Last edited:
today i received my Detroit tigers edition flak jackets that i purchased after years of searching!!! they are in some rough shape however, i will be needing new rubber sleeves and new lenses. I'm looking to see who can etch the Detroit d on the lenses as i have to buy a new pair of sunglasses if i want Oakley to do so and if anyone knows where i can get the Oakley brand rubber sleeves. also if anyone by chance has the Detroit tigers flak jacket box and the MLB micro fiber bag let let know. i will post pictures later i have them taken apart to clean right now.

@SiRacer420

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would you be happy with a similar etching but not identical?

Back