• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

finally got my holy grail

today i received my Detroit tigers edition flak jackets that i purchased after years of searching!!! they are in some rough shape however, i will be needing new rubber sleeves and new lenses. I'm looking to see who can etch the Detroit d on the lenses as i have to buy a new pair of sunglasses if i want Oakley to do so and if anyone knows where i can get the Oakley brand rubber sleeves. also if anyone by chance has the Detroit tigers flak jacket box and the MLB micro fiber bag let let know. i will post pictures later i have them taken apart to clean right now.

Congrats on obtaining your grail my man.

I was the biggest Detroit Tigers fan, when I was someone who cared about baseball in particular and professional sports in general.

A manager from our Boston office at work knew of my love for Mark “ The Bird “ Fidrych and stopped by his place in Massachusetts and got him to autograph a ball to me. The Bird was killed in that tragic, bizarre accident a month or so afterwards. Bittersweet memento sits in my office.

Congrats on obtaining your grail my man.

I was the biggest Detroit Tigers fan, when I was someone who cared about baseball in particular and professional sports in general.

A manager from our Boston office at work knew of my love for Mark “ The Bird “ Fidrych and stopped by his place in Massachusetts and got him to autograph a ball to me. The Bird was killed in that tragic, bizarre accident a month or so afterwards. Bittersweet memento sits in my office.

thats an awesome story! I'm not the biggest tigers fan but I'm a detroit sports fan, this pair is the first pair i ever had and when i lost them i haven't stopped looking and finally i found them but just to many factors to fix lol

Latest Posts

Back