• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally!! My new Stingray!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
The frnt facing camera is used for the valet mode but the true reason for it is if you track the car or race in any way you can record your 1/4 runs or your road racing videos. Thats the true reason for the performance data and video recorder. The valet mode is simply an extended use of the front facing video.

Fantastic car and fantastic stable! Do you think that the Stingray is complete enough to render the Camaro superfluous?

Would you post some pictures of the interior? I'd like to see what it looks inside.

That Blue is freaking sweet! Absolutely love it! 2 Thumbs Up! The Red one is mine. My dad refurbished the 64 Stingray for my mom back in mid 80's at that point it has 84,000miles and still in 84K area. She passed away 4 years ago so we still have it. The reason I bought mine when looking we knew mom's build was July 3rd of 64 I think it was and mine was built July 20th of 2014 almost 50 years to date so I took it. Love your rides man.

20150605_174841-1.jpg

Stunning car, I'd love something like this but the weather here in Scotland would destroy something like that in a couple of years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk