• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally My X Metal Ruby Set is Complete. :)

Hey guys. New to the site. I thought I was a big fan of Oakley stuff but I just realized I'm no where near a big fan. You guys have quite the collection. I love your X-Metal collection Sal. Do they still come out with the X-Metal series? I've been wanting new X-Metal Juliet's for a few years now. Mine were stolen from my GF's purse one day while we were at work. I was so pissed!

You missed buying Juliets at retail by a couple of years unfortunately. Though they might pop up in more obscure shops if you look hard enough.

You can find them in various states of wear on eBay, Craig's List and the like or on here once you meet the exchange criteria - two weeks membership, 15 useful posts or immediate access by paying for premium membership.

Everyone here is a big fan in one way or another, don't worry about the size of collections. I have 29 Juliets, for instance, but there are people here with way more.

Wow!!! I have one pair of oakleys. I had a belt but it just tore apart over a fee months. Lol. I feel quite lame right now lol. I'll have to step up my game. Unfortunately I need Asian fit sunglasses. I have been on the hunt for the Infinite Hero backpack though. I've got tons of shirts but that's about it.