• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Fire iridium lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Looking for a set of Fire iridium lenses in good shape they are one of the colors I don't have for some reason, no scratches don't care if polarized or not. If got a lot of different frames so let me know what you have lenses for and asking price and see if I have frames. Thanks

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Looking for a set of Fire iridium lenses in good shape they are one of the colors I don't have for some reason, no scratches don't care if polarized or not. If got a lot of different frames so let me know what you have lenses for and asking price and see if I have frames. Thanks

What bc?

Not looking to custom cut just use them in what frame they fit, seeing what people have that I have a frame for...

Username Hidden said:
Not looking to custom cut just use them in what frame they fit, seeing what people have that I have a frame for...

Ahh ok

Frogskin? I think I have a set here.

Not frogskins, thanks anyway

Username Hidden said:
Not frogskins, thanks anyway
Figured that might be a hard NO. But, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take right? 🤷‍♂️

I have a brand new one for Jawbeaker, It’s very similar to ruby so I don’t think I need it.

I may have a pair for Juliet

Unfortunately no don't have a jawbreaker and my Juliet's have ice polarized in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.