• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First Juliet

SC55

I should Work at Oakley
North Carolina
I picked up my first Juliet today off CL, Plasma/Fire. I am loving these

image.jpg

Absolutly awesome man! I just got a plasma frame off CL this week to, very happy :)

Enjoy this moment! Juliets are a true work of art!

Very nice! Watch out, it's slippery slope...
I am finding this out, in the past three weeks I have picked up X squared, Pitt Boss 2, and now these Juliets. The Juliets were exactly what I a was looking for, I in to them a little more than I wanted to be. When you have a chance to buy a color way you really want you have to do it while you can. (PS I told my wife to blame all the guys on the forum because you guys keep posting all those killer glasses and that makes me have to buy more).

I am finding this out, in the past three weeks I have picked up X squared, Pitt Boss 2, and now these Juliets. The Juliets were exactly what I a was looking for, I in to them a little more than I wanted to be. When you have a chance to buy a color way you really want you have to do it while you can. (PS I told my wife to blame all the guys on the forum because you guys keep posting all those killer glasses and that makes me have to buy more).
I like to blame others for my decisions too... it cuts the argument time in half;). Anyways, welcome to the juliet club my friend.

Back