• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First xmetals!!!!!

@The Dark Gnat congrats, your wallet is going to hate you now lol

@Oak Heel who did this one? I'm diggin that flat black nose bridge. If that's what it is anyway lol it looks flat black.

It was done by @zwc0442, who did an awesome job as usual. The nosebridge and arms are a cerakote blend of sniper grey and matte black. The orbitals are x-metal refinish also by Z.

It really is an awesome pair, but I wasn't wearing them enough to justify keeping. Happy to help @The Dark Gnat enter the world of x-metal and discover a new addiction!

Yes, but I’d wear them a bit further forward. The only parts that should touch your face are rubber but it looks like the nosepiece is in contact with your nose? The larger nosebombs might help.
Actually I like my glasses close to my eyes. Always wore them that way and the small nosebombs lend to me wearing the Juliet’s the same way.

@The Dark Gnat congrats, your wallet is going to hate you now lol

@Oak Heel who did this one? I'm diggin that flat black nose bridge. If that's what it is anyway lol it looks flat black.
Well you could say my wallet already took a hit. Bought my second pair with Dillon lenses and had a good number of lenses cut by @Chris A Hardaway .

It was done by @zwc0442, who did an awesome job as usual. The nosebridge and arms are a cerakote blend of sniper grey and matte black. The orbitals are x-metal refinish also by Z.

It really is an awesome pair, but I wasn't wearing them enough to justify keeping. Happy to help @The Dark Gnat enter the world of x-metal and discover a new addiction!
the color on this pair is sweet. Definitely a 10 for the finish.

Zach, exactly what I was hoping to hear!