• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Flak 2.0 XL.

Sounddragon

Oakley Enthusiast
Netherlands
Just hit the PP payment button on the O-site for my second pair of Flak2.0.

Since I already had a grey frame with fire pol. and I recently picked up a set of BiP's for that frame, I wanted a second matte black frame with something else than BiP, but this seemed not so easy as it sounds. So I went to the custom department and there found that they make them in carbon as well, so there was a dilemma. Since I am a carbon junkie I now ordered it in Carbon with matte black logo, black socks and Sapphire lenses.

Next one will be the matte black, I promise, but couldn't resist the carbon :biggrin:

Last edited:
Congratulations. The custom program provides some nice options and unique colorways.
Indeed indeed, I do not buy too much from the site, mostly replacement lenses and spare parts, but it makes buying glasses a lot more fun if you can make them exactly the way you like them.
It is a little bit like buying a new car and you can fill in the option list.. getting a second hand car is sort off the same, but then your search will be after colors and options which were once someone else's taste or choice, combined with a budget.. now you can just 'have it your way', like a big burgerjoint once liked to shout around, and that makes it pretty kewl.

Last edited:
Congrats. Can't wait for pics. :popcorn:

Sent from Q's Note5
I can help you with that;

_20170218_200332.JPG

Saved it from the site for pimping purposes :biggrin: