• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Flak Jacket - Jet Black Frames/xlj Ice Iridium Lenses/blue Easrsock Kit

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

As the title says, I'm selling these flak jackets. They're used, but not much. I tried to look at them under direct sunlight to look for scratches, but can't find any, so i'd guess there "might" be some, but hairline scratches at the most. I also noticed a bubble imperfection on one of the lenses, but its near the top where it touches the frame so it won't affect vision as it didn't affect mine. these are the 1st gen xlj lenses and not the newer ones.

I'm also throwing in some freebies with these. I'll include the original black earsock kit it came with. I'll also throw in some used non-xlj black iridium lenses (one of the lenses has a nick/scratch right in the middle that may/may not affect vision). I'll also add a half/flak jacket soft vault along with the regular micro bag these came with.

Selling these for $100 shipped w/in the continental USA. Please add 4% for Paypal fees unless you're comfortable sending it as gift or money owed.

IMAG0751.jpg

IMAG0750.jpg

IMAG0749.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
bump #1

hmm tempted...

whats' the difference of the newer xlj to the older?

Username Hidden said:
whats' the difference of the newer xlj to the older?

the current xlj is larger and the flare more pronounced. its uglier IMO

trades?

I'm tempted. I'd like a spare Flak Jacket to use for running. If these are still up next week, i'll PM you to see if we can work something out.

In the meantime, someone buy these so i don't have to! :lol:

....dammit! So tempting....

bump #2

traded to echav23.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back