• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Flores Invasion!

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
Noticed there is a ton of David Flores Gascans on eBay right now. Currently 3 blues and one brown, which is pretty consistent to the past.

Prices are definitely reasonable on the lower end, this one even has BIN of $800, which isn't insane, considering what they have gone for in the past:

Oakley Artist Series Blue David Flores Gascans | eBay

Here is all of them:

oakley flores | eBay

Noticed there is a ton of David Flores Gascans on eBay right now. Currently 3 blues and one brown, which is pretty consistent to the past.

Prices are definitely reasonable on the lower end, this one even has BIN of $800, which isn't insane, considering what they have gone for in the past:

Oakley Artist Series Blue David Flores Gascans | eBay

Here is all of them:

oakley flores | eBay

The Blue are one of the coolest Gascans and O-matter pairs. I just dont like Gascans and are way to small for me :(. Good catch Boss.

The Blue are one of the coolest Gascans and O-matter pairs. I just dont like Gascans and are way to small for me :(. Good catch Boss.

Yeah agreed, I have never been a huge gascan fan, but the Blue Flores are by far IMO, one of the coolest O-Matter designs.

I would have to say its the blue (not a fan of the brown) and then the Troy Lee Phobia. If I was a shelf whore id probably have these.

100% Agree with you. I think its the intricate designs of the Flores Gascans and the Phobia's. That coupled with my preference for blue over brown :)

100% Agree with you. I think its the intricate designs of the Flores Gascans and the Phobia's. That coupled with my preference for blue over brown :)

Agreed. I just wish these designs were on a pair that is a little more, whats the word im looking for lol. Gascans seem to plastic for me. Even the Icons seem cheap. Maybe its just me. Maybe one of these days ill have too many to not shelf whore and ill grab one of these up.