• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Flying tigers.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Everyone!?

Some people reacted to this post.
Did you not read reply from thatoakleyguy.he understood the question.

Well, it is ambiguous. You asked us disciples if we would trade a Yellow for a Blue. I thought this meant you had a Yellow and were looking for Blue. Others thought correctly that you had a Blue pair and were on the hunt for a Yeller'un. People are probably all mixed by all the pin threads haha. Tenacity, eBay, and the willingness to pay more for what you want than the next guy who wants it- I have had to jump on a few things to get them. I recently landed the Propaganda pin, which was the last of the collection (aside from the uber one-offs). Daily searches, and search alerts for quite a while to get it, but for now it's over...

Yeah,your Propaganda pin they are selling others,and Fuente went today,there's a soviet and a scrappy blue one on the bay,same seller, bit pricey!

Oh no kidding he had Fuente, I noticed he doesn't have them on cards, which isn't the worst. But that tiger pin is pretty scrappy...

Would have liked the Propaganda, picked up a Fuente month ago off the bay $30 bin.jumped on it.want the Soviet but it's pricey without card.

Username Hidden said:
I need the yellow but dont have an extra blue
You say you have this to trade, what pins have you to exchange?.

I need the yellow, you have the blue (I think)

No other pins then?!

I have pins, but not interested in trading them for a blue FT, already have one.