• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Free Giveaway: 3D Printed Oakley Glow-In-The-Dark Clock

Really clever and cool design on the clock! Nice attention to detail making it sit flush, and those blade hands came out sweet.

Nice work brother, and thank you for hooking up the community.

Up for raffle is a 3d printed Low profile Oakley Ellipse/Skull glow-in-the-dark clock. It's roughly 12" x 5" and the hands were modeled after the Blade watch hands which I think really give it some character.

These were printed by myself and I have a few bodies left over so I decided I would raffle one off here on the forum. Both the skull and hands illuminate in the dark (provided they were exposed to a light source prior)

I designed this clock so it sits flush on the wall, preventing you from seeing an ugly gap behind it. Also, the winner will get to choose the color they want for the eyes and hands. Pictures and a video are provided below to show you what the GITD and different color options look like (I have many more colors to choose from than what you see).

This will be completely free to the winner. I will even pay for shipping within the CONUS. If you live outside the CONUS, I will cover up to $5 of the shipping cost.

Pick a number and after all 35 slots are filled, I will raffle it off to the winning number.

Any questions, feel free to PM me or you can just ask in this thread as well.

Thanks and good luck

1. @kolusu
2. @Manish
3. @Oakley Dokely
4. @Broccoli
5. @ChinoTJ
6. @Mr. Magoo
7. @Nortika
8. @Diamondbk23
9. @Titan X
10. @VA Bulldog
11. @Smiley
12. @MatSteelersFan
13. @Hed568
14. @Wicked
15. @BradyGod1569
16. @Beardo0628
17. @chrishudson1977
18. @Rick58
19. @Poeman4179
20. @flyer
21. @reggavegga
22. @Matt_S
23. @StG
24. @oakman1992
25. @Feet
26. @Chattabox23
27. @herbieninja
28. @Tidezealot
29. @RiggerBill
30. @mongoose_09
31. @DaysOfNoah
32. @dragonvoi
33. @TheKid7
34. @Crazy about my X's
35. @MongooseBlanco

VIDEO:

View attachment 789877View attachment 789878View attachment 789880View attachment 789881

Back