• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Friday Treat For Mr H

Mrs H

First Lady of Oakley Forum
UK
So, I decided that seeing as how I had today off and poor Mr H is stuck at work that I'd go have a mini road trip to collect his Cinder MD's from the parcel office (50 ish mile round-trip).... Gave me a good opportunity to rock the CK R's too, so win/win . . . You'll be relieved :tongue: to know that they performed fantastically!!

Anyway, sure there'll be pics aplenty when Mr H gets in!! Can't wait to see them myself.

:biggrin:

Wow Mrs. H, you're an awesome wifey! You're also doing me the favor cuz it's been stressing me out that he hasn't gotten them for so long. First time i've sent stuff over seas.

WOOHOO-WOOHOO!!

I'll grab the camera later, so that The Cinder Brothers can be re-united in all their pixellated glory . . . .

. . . . on this very Forum . . . .

TONIGHT!

Wow Mrs. H, you're an awesome wifey! You're also doing me the favor cuz it's been stressing me out that he hasn't gotten them for so long. First time i've sent stuff over seas.

Aww no worries. As with my Jupiters, they just got held up at customs!! Home safe and sound now tho.

I'm dying to open them!! Haha

:biggrin:

Back