• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Friends and Family summer!

Ok so what your agreeing is if the store knows you which not all stores will remember you or every face that walks into the store and IF The store is feeling generous they will do it. That's a lot of IF's just saying... Carry on. Also I did t say his statement wasn't true. I simply said no and explained my case...

Ok so what your agreeing is if the store knows you which not all stores will remember you or every face that walks into the store and IF The store is feeling generous they will do it. That's a lot of IF's just saying... Carry on. Also I did t say his statement wasn't true. I simply said no and explained my case...
But it does happens, it's happened to members here during this FF and previous FF's... Happened to me last year in DE... I just brought it up ...

which means your general broad statement meaning you ABSOLUTELY need a FF code in hand isn't correct ...

So, then I guess if I had to have one and others don't neither statements are correct that are made by me or you....

Not true. I just went to the oakley vault store in Maine got some stuff and they asked to see my email...

Seriously? When I did it the last time, It was the first time i had ever walked into that store. May have helped that I was wearing Ruby Mars at the time. As with all things Oakley, there is not much consistency.

They are tracking codes now. So unless they have one, they need to see urs.

Latest Posts

Back