• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogskins 1992/93

Fletch

Oakley Beginner
Hi Guys,

I recently dug out a pair of oakley frogskins I got from California on a holiday in 1992/93 - just wondered if they were rare or worth anything?

cheers for looking and any comments

2s7are9.jpg

2ziq3cg.jpg

34s5u0h.jpg

Attachments

• 2s7are9.jpg
    2s7are9.jpg
    339.3 KB · Views: 355
  • 2ziq3cg.jpg
    2ziq3cg.jpg
    307.9 KB · Views: 222
  • 34s5u0h.jpg
    34s5u0h.jpg
    315.8 KB · Views: 266
ahhh sorry oakleyfrank - I maybe didnt look hard enough into the forums before posting my apologies!! thanks for the welcome. Should I cancel these posts and repost (sorry it took me a while how to work out getting an URL, I probably got over excited and put them in the wrong place....ooops)

Hi Bjhawk,

Im not sure, they have a lot of sentimental value, plus as I am in the UK, most of the cost would be taken up with postage. So if I were going to sell it would probably be better for me to do so in the uk, im just guessing. I dont really know what to do with them as I recently remembered I had them. Do you have any idea what they are worth?

thanks for your interest

Gen 1s can be tricky because some folks like the old stuff, while others don't ...

However, this is the first time I've seen a Gen 1 in a matte clear, so my guess is that this would interest a collector.

My guess ... and only a guess ... you can probably sell in the range of $100 to $150 USD. (my guess so don't beat me up folks ...)

But you know how this game works ...

it's "worth" how much someone is willing to pay for it ...

Welcome to the Forum!

Latest Posts

Back