• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogskins LX Metal screw vs Plastic

This is mine. Can i ask, When was this spectacle made?. Cause every time i google about it, i can't find year and maker for this type. Are they made from Japan or China? Can i get a info from this type. I'm new about oakley and start to collects its.

2.jpg

1.1.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

This is mine. Can i ask, When was this spectacle made?. Cause every time i google about it, i can't find year and maker for this type. Are they made from Japan or China? Can i get a info from this type. I'm new about oakley and start to collects its.

View attachment 337960

View attachment 337961

View attachment 337962

View attachment 337973
The lx were all made in china and have an abnormal acetate frame. Similar to rayban wayfarers. They made them for a couple years in a few different frame styles including the Holbrook and Jupiter. I believe from early 2013-mid 2015. For the frogskins LX they made 10 colorways in the Asia fit and 14 in the standard. With a few rare pairs like the osheaga pairs. The frame in your pictures is an Asia fit sku #02039-10. Probably the most interesting one of all 24 colors... Hope this helps

The lx were all made in china and have an abnormal acetate frame. Similar to rayban wayfarers. They made them for a couple years in a few different frame styles including the Holbrook and Jupiter. I believe from early 2013-mid 2015. For the frogskins LX they made 10 colorways in the Asia fit and 14 in the standard. With a few rare pairs like the osheaga pairs. The frame in your pictures is an Asia fit sku #02039-10. Probably the most interesting one of all 24 colors... Hope this helps

its help..thanks bro..

Latest Posts

Back