• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogskins OO9013 SKU Series, A Complete List

Hey there. Quick question @Romeo Van Frogskinstein the polished blue with ice 009013-98 mph. Is that the same color frame as the 009103-36 heritage frogs. I have the entire heritage set but there is that mph 98 available on eBay. Just wondering if they are the same minus of course the etching on the 36. Cheers Ash.

Hey there. Quick question @Romeo Van Frogskinstein the polished blue with ice 009013-98 mph. Is that the same color frame as the 009103-36 heritage frogs. I have the entire heritage set but there is that mph 98 available on eBay. Just wondering if they are the same minus of course the etching on the 36. Cheers Ash.
Just wanted to know if it's worth the buy.

The 36 and 98 look the same, except for the differences you alluded to. For a Frogskin completist both would be good additions, Heritage as it's original and part of a group of six pieces and all so well presented in the larger boxes with extensive contents, the MPH has a specific bag that came from the Surf Collection, and part of a group of five within the OO9013 series, they are more obscure but presently hard to judge just how rare they are, 92 and 96 seem to never surface, 95 appears quite easy, and the 98 on ebay is the first I have seen of that and I have just ordered one of the three pairs the seller had. Being a Frog addict SoulfulFROG I don't think you will have the strength to decline a pair, I certainly didn't.

Another SKU error?
EE641D91-5724-4CCF-B59D-6848A2133753.jpeg