• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fuel Cell: Fall Out / Rust Decay

they are sold at random. I think all of them have been made. if so then all they do is pick a pair at random at the warehouse and sell it to you or ship to the store. if they are all produced and sitting on warehouse shelves at the same time you have equally the same chance of getting number 2 or number 200.

ps. I think the #130 you have is not the serial number but the length measurement of the arm.

they are sold at random. I think all of them have been made. if so then all they do is pick a pair at random at the warehouse and sell it to you or ship to the store. if they are all produced and sitting on warehouse shelves at the same time you have equally the same chance of getting number 2 or number 200.

ps. I think the #130 you have is not the serial number but the length measurement of the arm.
Yeah, you're totally right. Don't know why I never noticed that last number before on my others Oakleys.

I don't see any #s that would be serialized on the Fuel Cells.
I was also told they think there was under 200 made so far.
I don't know the exact #.
I also think it should have came with a 1 of a kind card like the Skate Deck Holbrooks since they all look different.

Ron

as of two weeks ago the number cap was at 250 for the fuelcell and 225 for the breadbox. knowing Oakley the numbers are probably a bit higher than that.

Does this mean I'm #130? And out of how many? 150?

View attachment 87733

False. 130 is the length of the earstem. To back up my answer.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402254881.729893.jpg

That is from the new IH Fuel cell.