• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Gearbox London 2012

U

Username Hidden

I know it will be hard to find, but if anyone has a Gearbox London 2012 Olympc edition, please let me know. I'm really intereste in getting one of theses, I don't mind the color (although bronze or gold would be awesome) just need the watch to work perfectly. Let me know if anyone has one.
Thanks!

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I know it will be hard to find, but if anyone has a Gearbox London 2012 Olympc edition, please let me know. I'm really intereste in getting one of theses, I don't mind the color (although bronze or gold would be awesome) just need the watch to work perfectly. Let me know if anyone has one.
Thanks!

Someone here was selling it...maybe it was @Oakley for life ?

Username Hidden said:
I was looking for this one also. The last post I could find on that watch was this, I pinged the guy in March and never got a reply.

For Sale - 2012 London Olympic Gearbox
Yeah, Starvos tagged me in there, but the seller has not benn in the forum since 2016. I'll try sending a message and see how it goes

Sorry bros not me

I'm guessing I'll have to wait
Username Hidden said:
Sorry bros not me
No worries, thanks for answering!
I have a feeling this will be a search just like Ack and his Brazil ed Gearbox... wish me luck lol!

Back