• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Gold Carbon Fiber Money Clip in Vault Stores

I just called them, the price is $300 then right now it’s 30% off! Holy smokes! I can’t believe the price on those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while sitting on the toilet

Well if it wasn't for their screw up, everybody would have had to pay the 300+ for one, we got lucky to only have to pay a third of he cost, if it would have went to the O stores instead of the vaults it would been full price

Yeah i was lucky getting it low as well. As for inventory as of earlier this week there was around 40ish left amongst the various stores. Most of which were in Utah. But now that the price is back up where it is supposed to be people aren't quite as anxious for them

Well if it wasn't for their screw up, everybody would have had to pay the 300+ for one, we got lucky to only have to pay a third of he cost, if it would have went to the O stores instead of the vaults it would been full price

I bought two, at $150 each, from an o store, not a vault. Where did you get yours for $100?

The vault said they were $300 each.

Lux accidentally put them on clearance. So clearance price of 150 plus the vaults 30 or 40 % off dropped it down and it was 111.xx out the door. Lux has subsequently fixed the clearance issue and its back at full price.

I bought two, at $150 each, from an o store, not a vault. Where did you get yours for $100?

The vault said they were $300 each.

Well if you look through this thread someone posted the stores that were supposed to get them, I know none of my vaults or O'a got them, I had to go out of town to get mine

Well if you look through this thread someone posted the stores that were supposed to get them, I know none of my vaults or O'a got them, I had to go out of town to get mine

My local vault has them. They have a few they said. $300, they said. I said, “okay, thanks.” I couldn’t hang up quick enough!