• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Gold Carbon Fiber Money Clip Owner's List

Well i got suckered to this thing, atleast its cheap.
IMG_5482.JPG

The prices were returned to retail because it was actually a mistake that was made of putting it at 149. I talked to a few different employees. So anyone who got it already for around 100 is very lucky. Because now they're all back to $300

It seems like there was a lot that went wrong with releasing these. L

The prices were returned to retail because it was actually a mistake that was made of putting it at 149. I talked to a few different employees. So anyone who got it already for around 100 is very lucky. Because now they're all back to $300

Took them a long time to figure that out and correct it. Glad I got mine already

Yup got mines for that amount.

Wow! Can't believe they made that big of a mistake!!

Anyone going to be willing to pay the higher price? I have a lead on one, even though it's almost three hours away. I could get it, but expect to be completely reimbursed for my time. I just want to make sure someone would be willing to pay that before I take the time and spend the money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back