• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Good God Illinois

I cannot believe how utterly humorless they were. There should not be a voting age in this country. You should only be allowed to vote if you are or have been in the military, or if you have or have had a mortgage. Because if you haven't, you really don't know what the **** you're talking about and should not be making decisions that concern the rest of us that do. Sorry.

I cannot believe how utterly humorless they were. There should not be a voting age in this country. You should only be allowed to vote if you are or have been in the military, or if you have or have had a mortgage. Because if you haven't, you really don't know what the **** you're talking about and should not be making decisions that concern the rest of us that do. Sorry.

EGrel.gif

So Doctors who rent are no good?

:cry:

It's what the usa has become we are so against each other it's sad. We label each other depending on your hobbies, beliefs, political choices etc. It seems to get worse every year.
Nobody wants to work together just fight about everything and try to ban it and not get anywhere.
I hate saying this but honestly ww3 would straighten out the world a lot if there is anything left.

Latest Posts

Back