• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Good place to get new RX lenses for Oakley frames?

Minitraveller

Oakley Beginner
Anybody know of a good place to get decent RX lenses made both progressive and single vision for my Oakley frames? While I know Oakley glass is probably superior, my prescription is very light, and not wanting to spend $400+ for lenses.

Anybody know of a good place to get decent RX lenses made both progressive and single vision for my Oakley frames? While I know Oakley glass is probably superior, my prescription is very light, and not wanting to spend $400+ for lenses.
If you are able to PM me I can certainly help with the single vision pair.

I can't do progressive lenses unless your frame already had progressives in them. I say this because I can't take your measurements in person. So I'd need the old progressive lenses to copy the measurements.

Of course we'd upgrade to the new Rx in both cases. In single vision I can be in the $200/ pair range. Progressive polarized around $320. Though it will be slightly more to add mirror coatings like "ice, gold, or black/silver".

I am looking at Sportrx for my kid's Flak 2.0 XL. Interested in responses.
Pm me your son's RX, and preferred frame and lens color combinations. I'll shoot you a price! I'll also need his PD. The measurement of distance between his pupils.

Is your child a younger child, teen, or adult. If they are preteen maybe Flak XS would be better than regular flak 2.0xl.

Flak 2.0xl is best for about 15 years old and up.

If you are able to PM me I can certainly help with the single vision pair.

I can't do progressive lenses unless your frame already had progressives in them. I say this because I can't take your measurements in person. So I'd need the old progressive lenses to copy the measurements.

Of course we'd upgrade to the new Rx in both cases. In single vision I can be in the $200/ pair range. Progressive polarized around $320. Though it will be slightly more to add mirror coatings like "ice, gold, or black/silver".
Thanks Chris! I’m not able to PM, as I just joined. Also, just looking for regular lenses, not sunglasses. Thanks!

I’ve always wondered when you take a pair of Oakley‘s and make them Rx is it a different company’s lens or are they still Oakley?

Back