• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Got the Flak 2.0s in Today

Flaks are my favorite everyday pair! I will decently add these to the collection! Is there a way to pre order them?

Mine too by far. I have no idea If these can be pre ordered. I still haven't even seen anything official from OAKLEY as far as marketing goes on them. I don't know where this guy got these either. I'll take a lens comparison shot when I get home. The regular flak lenses won't fit in these because there's a curve on the frame. I did put one of these lenses in the original flak just to gauge the depth difference and these are definitely taller. Pics coming soon.

Here are a few shots (dark in my truck) of the lenses and the shape. Took the 2.0 lenses and put them in the flak frame for reference. You can see that these are quite a bit taller than the XLJ lenses.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427159213.457107.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427159222.177780.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427159230.451299.jpg

Nice, thanks for the sneak peak on these! The XLJs fit my face perfectly, so based on your photos a pair of 2.0s may not be in my future. My wallet and fiance both thank you :p

Back