• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Got the MSK3, now where’s the Filters?

I found this product called Filti. Seems like it’s a MERV16 rated mask material, which is (from the research I’ve been doing) is the same as N95.

I ordered a package of precut rectangles that I’ll trim to fit, but trying to figure out a way to attach with the Velcro.

I have no affiliation with this product.

Ok so I received the Filti Filters, and I put one between the mask, and reusable filter. Filti is advertised to have the same rating as n95/merv16. It’s not a perfect fit, but I think it’s better than nothing.

b0f1e3f12f3347187fce4da24182f1c9.jpg

8883617f3fd238a3c17dfc41a5abee30.jpg

I purchased a 48 pack of Bondir KN95 adhesive filter liners (Costco has em on sale for $23) and they fit without any modification, plus the adhesive attachment points help keep the filter from moving. The filter itself has four layers and is thicker than the original reusable one. I also put a PM 2.5 filter in front for added filtration and it hasn't caused any issues with my breathing.

On a side note, if you frequently wear a mask and have issues with "Mascne" facial acne developing, my wife and I have been using Sandra Lee MD (AKA Dr. Pimple Popper) 2% Salicylic Acid body spray to treat the breakouts since last year and it's helped. That, along with washing your face before and after wearing a mask really reduces breakouts.

Hope this helps!

I purchased a 48 pack of Bondir KN95 adhesive filter liners (Costco has em on sale for $23) and they fit without any modification, plus the adhesive attachment points help keep the filter from moving. The filter itself has four layers and is thicker than the original reusable one. I also put a PM 2.5 filter in front for added filtration and it hasn't caused any issues with my breathing.

On a side note, if you frequently wear a mask and have issues with "Mascne" facial acne developing, my wife and I have been using Sandra Lee MD (AKA Dr. Pimple Popper) 2% Salicylic Acid body spray to treat the breakouts since last year and it's helped. That, along with washing your face before and after wearing a mask really reduces breakouts.

Hope this helps!
That bondir doesn’t seem readily available in Canada for now... 🤷🏻‍♂️

Hope this helps!
Good tip on the Costco filters. Gonna buy some now. My mask is coming in Friday.

Good tip on the Costco filters. Gonna buy some now. My mask is coming in Friday.

Dont count on it. I ordered a second one and it should have been here last Sat.

Here’s the word from Oakley.

Also honestly they are not worth the price.

We appreciate the time you spent completing our survey. We are sorry to hear that your experience with us was not an exceptional one. Our goal here, is to resolve any concerns you still have pending with your experience.

Our website does not update quite like our internal system and I can assure you it is Out Of Stock as 36 are currently on Back Order.

Thank you for your continued support of Oakley
Best Regards,

OAKLEY, INC.

Hope this helps!
Just snagged some bodnir filters from Amazon.

Dont count on it. I ordered a second one and it should have been here last Sat.

Here’s the word from Oakley.

Also honestly they are not worth the price.

We appreciate the time you spent completing our survey. We are sorry to hear that your experience with us was not an exceptional one. Our goal here, is to resolve any concerns you still have pending with your experience.

Our website does not update quite like our internal system and I can assure you it is Out Of Stock as 36 are currently on Back Order.

Thank you for your continued support of Oakley
Best Regards,

OAKLEY, INC.
UPS Tracking shows it's in transit 🤷‍♂️

Latest Posts

Back