• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Greetings from Questor

I tend to be a bit OCD and good optics top my list.

It's actually true. On a job interview I was asked, "What's your biggest weakness?" and I went off on a rant about how much I can't stand dirty windshields, smudges on my glasses and on touch screens.

And to top it off, I work for a company that relies heavily on optical clarity on on its products.
If I get too may pits or micro scratches on a face shield, I warranty it and have them give me a new one. (That's a perk for running the company.)

So as far as being addicted to high quality optics, yeah, for me, that's a real 'thing'.

I'm currently reading the thread on 'aftermarket lenses'... I love learning about stuff like that.

Q~

Yeah I agree to the optical clarity is the most importance in the quality of life. Since the UV can literally damage our eyes on the long term, so far the aftermarket lense tend to be dark and wear off pretty quick. So they would be only my temporary lens to display, until getting the OEM lens of course. But forum has many great review to read about frame, lense, collection, achivement and of course Oakley history.

UPDATE:
I don't know how this happened... Well actually I do...
But, as of last night I have three pairs of Juliet (Plasma) headed my way.
What can I say, they were all under $200, all with serial numbers, and two of the three had new lenses.

I think the Universe likes me...
Q~

Back