• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Had A Package Come In The Mail Today

Rob, what size shoe are you? I wouldnt mind trading for the right pair of Jays :)
Nice Mars pickup brother!

Rob...i want them. I want your case, your frogs, your brooks, and now your metals!? This is bad brotha!! haha awesome pick up :)

Rob, what size shoe are you? I wouldnt mind trading for the right pair of Jays :)
Nice Mars pickup brother!

Thanks Paul! I quit collecting jays like 5 yrs ago. Down to a handful of pairs (Flint VII, low XIII, Flint XIII, and my holy grails....Bred XI). I wear sz 9-10.

Rob...i want them. I want your case, your frogs, your brooks, and now your metals!? This is bad brotha!! haha awesome pick up :)

You'll get there one day Kyle! I will be here looking at your stuff eventually :)

You'll get there one day Kyle! I will be here looking at your stuff eventually :)

Haha thanks! ..i should use that as my sig as a reminder of my expectations as a collector..lol! But my neon yellows will definitely be my pride, joy, and envy to you guys since i will be paying zip for them! :dance3:

Haha thanks! ..i should use that as my sig as a reminder of my expectations as a collector..lol! But my neon yellows will definitely be my pride, joy, and envy to you guys since i will be paying zip for them! :dance3:

That will be a great start, even I don't have any neons yet. Make sure to post pics when you get them!

Back