• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Half X Real Or???

Those are fine. You're looking at the wrong screws; there are Torx there in the hinges.

But you should edit your pics to remove the seller's personal info. You can post your own real name and address if for some reason you want to but it's against forum rules to post others' without permission.
Been trying to delete some pics since the post; but, the edit feature doesn’t seem to be functioning. I hope Admin can help on their end ...

LOL
Don’t be like some goofs that leaves a trail of breadcrumbs to be used later.

3F25ADB2-6B45-41AA-8F18-BEF0C567D08A.jpeg

Last edited:
Totally agreed guys--very true that! Been trying to edit out those pics since the post; but, the edit function hasn't been working. Sent in a request to admin to get those pics deleted on their end as I can't do it on mine . . . thanks for the quick heads-up.

Totally agreed guys--very true that! Been trying to edit out those pics since the post; but, the edit function hasn't been working. Sent in a request to admin to get those pics deleted on their end as I can't do it on mine . . . thanks for the quick heads-up.
I believe you are only able to edit a certain amount of time after posting, however a Premium Membership allows you to edit ALL of past and present posts.

I believe you are only able to edit a certain amount of time after posting, however a Premium Membership allows you to edit ALL of past and present posts.
Okay, thanks for the heads-up; crazy thing is that the edit feature was available for like a couple hours after the posting--but, no matter what I did in the editor (multiple tries), it wasn't updating my changes. Thanks for letting me know about the Premium Membership--good to know.

Yes I am seriously considering it myself. With Premium Membership also does away with ads. As we speak there is a Zulily ad on the bottom of my page. WTF is Zulily as I give a s h I t.

Latest Posts

Back