• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Has anyone seen a case like this?!?

Looks like a custom case to me with an Oakley sticker on the front.

With those posters inside, that is vintage, anyhow!!

If you decide to sell the zero 0.3 posters, can you let me know and give me first dibs please?!!

Thanks for the feedback everyone! I'm going to hopefully pick up this weekend and try to find out more about this thing. Grabbing in a package deal with a women's case (white with the vines)!

Ok guys...... these 3 pictured cases are, according to a well seasoned Factory Pilot, the first 3 original cases produced. This Pilot emailed Jim Jannard directly to ask if Millertimes case was authentic. Jim indeed did say that a "handful" of these larger floor standers WERE IN FACT PRODUCED. Notice how the outside finishes are all similar with the grey 80's flecktones. This may actually be one of the rarest case finds yet. Congrats Scott!!!

73fb6279a6f50881effad3ce33973514.jpg

c392a58237401cc72b81c1e59246239b.jpg

d12f9f0da2733e828de6e3a95379ad85.jpg

If I’m not mistaken that was an early 90s late 80s displace case. It wasn’t until mid-late 90s they went to x-metal cases.

They would also do small batches of uniques cases in the early 2000s for motorcycle shops and custom boutique shops that carried Oakley.
My buddy is a rep for Oakley and they would have all kinds for f one offs or limited batches.

Hope ya got it. Great score

Latest Posts

Back