• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello everyone

I've been coming to this forum for years whenever I've had questions about anything Oakley related, but I've never had to post because my questions were always already answered by an existing thread...lol.

Decided to join because I'm a huge fan of X-Metals. I bought my first pair of Romeos from Michael Jordan's Restaurant about six months after he wore them at the 1996 Bulls Championship rally (which I also attended). Unfortunately those were stolen by someone I worked with in 2004, while they were helping me move, but I've thankfully been able to get ahold of a pair since my original pair was ripped off. Just sucks they're not a four digit serial number like my first pair were.

I'm also a fan of the other early Oakley stuff (before the sale) and really just the forum in general. The information shared here is second to none, and now that X-Metals are becoming rarer and rarer by the day it seems, this is obviously the best place to not only buy/sell/trade, but also to obviously have questions answered. Sharing stories about the coolest series of sunglasses ever made can be kinda fun too.

I am currently in the market for a few things too (not sure if specifics are allowed on an intro post so I won't go there) so I will definitely be lurking around the buy/sell/trade posts once I get access.

Thanks for allowing me to join and I hope to contribute to this forum as often as I can.
Greetings.

I wouldn't say rarer, I'd say more fashionable: the double-decade, fashion recycling keeps on moving. Also, the prices, mainly on eBay, reflect this trend.

Latest Posts

Back