• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello from the North!

roastpuff

Oakley Beginner
Hi guys, just wanted to introduce myself. I live in Northern BC, by Prince George but used to live in Vancouver. I've always liked Oakley sunglasses, but for snow sports goggles have had Smiths instead, sorry! My face just doesn't fit well with the Crowbar but I hope that new models will be better.

My collection right now is:
  • Nanowire 2.0's, Brown Chrome/Tungsten Polarized
  • Radar, Metallic Red/Fire Iridium/00 Red Polarized/Clear
  • Jawbone MPH, Black/Silver frame with Black Iridium Polarized
  • Carbon Blade, Matte Black/Black Iridium Polarized - just bought, not here yet!
Glad to be here, and I'm hunting for a replacement for my Nanowire 2.0's since I've had them from high school. They've been all over the world with me and the frame and lenses are getting a bit beat up. Hopefully the Carbon Blade will be the one... I have not been happy with the recent lifestyle glasses that have big chunky frames, I much prefer the wire collection style.

Welcome! Lots of good Canadians around here! Hit me up if you're ever heading to Edmonton and you can stop at the shop in Hinton!

Thanks for the welcome guys, here is the collection as it is right now! I'm awaiting the Carbon Blade which should be here next week.

Also, can someone chime in on what the Radar lenses I have are? I forgot exactly.... And I'm unsure if it is 00 Red or +Red

YGL90R2h.jpg

UFiNzHyh.jpg