• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello!

Zazard

Oakley Beginner
Hi all,

I grew up in France and my parents passed on to me the Oakley virus when I was very young.

Back in the days (around 2005) Oakley used to organize crazy private sale in big warehouses next to Paris. From 50% to 75~80% off from what I remember. Went there at least 3-4 times with my parents and we would buy all of our clothes for the year. Had to wake up 4 am to get in line early in order to get the best selection. Sunglasses, shoes, shirts, ski jackets, etc… I probably was all geared up Oakley by the time I was 10 years old.

Grew up and kind of got away from the brand because those sales stopped. Kept buying some sunglasses and accessories from time to time.

During one of those sale I remember seeing a guy wearing the Red Tiger sunglasses and I found them so cool. Tried looking to buy some on eBay for years but never pulled the trigger. Until I saw Oakley was releasing the newer version. Didn’t get lucky on the release on the Oakley website so I had to buy them on eBay.

I currently live in Phoenix, AZ.

Last edited:
Hi all,

I grew up in France and my parents passed on to me the Oakley virus when I was very young.

Back in the days (around 2005) Oakley used to organize crazy private sale in big warehouses next to Paris. From 50% to 75~80% off from what I remember. Went there at least 3-4 times with my parents and we would buy all of our clothes for the year. Had to wake up 4 am to get in line early in order to get the best selection. Sunglasses, shoes, shirts, ski jackets, etc… I probably was all geared up Oakley by the time I was 10 years old.

Grew up and kind of got away from the brand because those sales stopped. Kept buying some sunglasses and accessories from time to time.

During one of those sale I remember seeing a guy wearing the Red Tiger sunglasses and I found them so cool. Tried looking to buy some on eBay for years but never pulled the trigger. Until I saw Oakley was releasing the newer version. Didn’t get lucky on the release on the Oakley website so I had to buy them on eBay.

I currently live in Phoenix, AZ.
Welcome aboard! Those warehouse sales sound amazing!

Latest Posts

Back