• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

HELP!!! Badman hinges

Someone said that ever since Luxottica bought Oakley from J.Jannard, the focus went on to pure profitability... It was said that Jim lost money or didn't gain much profit from producing the original X-Metals since production was way too costly... but his heart went with the dream of creating it.. Luxottica then abandoned
the manufacturing plant for higher profit gains ........sad but true!
Where do you live bro?

For anyone in the UK AlphaOmega sunglass reairs do them. About £60. Luxottica should pay this as it’s their use of rubbish materials that cause this weakness!

Have a broken hinge on a Badman that I’d like repaired, PM me please. They are In rough condition, and I have a new pair on the way, but these hold some sentimental value…..

image.jpg

Sure - I am in TX. I am also on ebay and her is the link if you guys want to do it through there so there is some purchase protections. I will lower the price to $95 for the service. I have performed alot of these for friends and just sent one to Oklahoma that was just repaired (both hinges). I have an order of hinges coming in mid to end of August so some will be delayed until then but if the order is placed, I can get them tee'd up. Let me know if you guys have any issues or questions. My cell is 917-613-2647 - thanks. Oakley Badman Madman X Metal X-Metal 2 Double Hinge Repair Service Replace Both | eBay
Would you be able to send a few to the UK for a reasonable amount?

Latest Posts

Back