• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help identifying this hood.

yuyue

Oakley Beginner
Bought this in Brazil some years ago, the only thing written in the label that can help are these numbers/letters:

w07 471043BR

Thanks!

OC4f5Ge.jpg

I'd need to see a picture of the tag and close ups of the zippers. Those zippers don't look like any of the ones I have or have seen. That O looks wrong too. The drawstrings don't look right either.

@dingo ate my baby @GRFMotorsports
Y'all have any ideas?

My all time favorite hoodie has a logo similar to this but much bigger. Where the original material is cut and the back piece sewn in behind it. The zipper as mentioned looks wrong. Hard to tell with just one pic and no details. Bottom Left

dsc01030-1-jpg.78843.jpg

Yep. That's exactly what I was thinking about the O. I have one with material cut similar but the O in his looks distorted. Maybe stretched tall.

With as much fake stuff that comes out of Brazil who knows. Some of the tag info does add up. W07 = Winter 07 release. The part number looks consistent with other clothing releases and the BR could designate a Brazil only release.

Oh yeah those tags look good. Zipper looks good too. I've never seen a rubber one exactly like that one but the metal part looks ok.

Back