• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help to save long serving sunnies

AdamR2780

Oakley Beginner
Afternoon all, could use some help from the collective wisdom of the sunnie community! Had these for over ten years, picked up in a rush through Heathrow but they've been brilliant. Served with me in the Royal Navy just about everywhere. After loaning to my wife (that is a loan I knew nothing about) I have skewed frames and shredded lenses.

Can anyone identify the model and tell me if lenses can be had? I THINK they are Square Wires but can't be sure.

Muchos gracias!

image.jpeg

Afternoon all, could use some help from the collective wisdom of the sunnie community! Had these for over ten years, picked up in a rush through Heathrow but they've been brilliant. Served with me in the Royal Navy just about everywhere. After loaning to my wife (that is a loan I knew nothing about) I have skewed frames and shredded lenses.

Can anyone identify the model and tell me if lenses can be had? I THINK they are Square Wires but can't be sure.

Muchos gracias!

View attachment 266579

I'm 99% sure those are Whiskers and as far as authentic lenses, Im also 99% sure those were discontinued a couple years ago. A quick Google search didn't return an abundance of original Oakley lenses

Back