• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help with choosing lense color

Tommy1089

Oakley Beginner
Hey everyone,

Brand new to this forums. I came across it while trying to find a answer to my question, so I decided I'd sign up and see if you guys could help me decide :cool-33:

So I have a pair of Oakley M2 and I just noticed Oakley finally added more lense choices for the M2.

So far I have Jade iridium polarized, fire iridium polarized, 00 positive red iridium polarized, and the ice prizm polarized.

Oakley came out with chrome and Violet iridium polarized and having a hard time choosing between the two as I like them both. Eventually I'll be buying them both.. But atm only want to buy one.

So if anyone that has either of these give me feedback on them it would be appropriated.

Violet is like fire when you look through - it's greenish tint. Chrome is like Black irid when looked through. Hope that helps you decide based on the tints to your eyes.

What do you mean?
Taste and fashion is SO subjective ... I can say violet and another will say Chrome ... Who wins?

Which do YOU like? What colour is the frame? Wad data look like? What's your favourite colour? What is your purpose/function of your frames? Why do you honestly care what WE think since you'll be th ones wearing em?

Are a few of the factors involved in this equation...

Violet ain't my cup o' tea, and is rated at 14% (polarized) to 17%.
Chrome goes best with Black frames, and is rated at 12% transmission.

Back