• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help with green lenses

Bravan

I should Work at Oakley
Help please, I am wanting to make a choice about which green lenses to go with. Does anybody have the following colours; Jade iridium, Prizm Jade and Emerald iridium and willing to take a photo of them together allowing me to compare. Thanking you in advance for your time and effort.

I used to have all 3, I sold my last pair of emerald. What characteristics are you looking for out of them.

I love the classic emerald, but if you are getting jade, prizm for sure. Turns up the greens and blues in your view to 11 on a scale of 1 to 10.

Emerald. Not many around. Its a more subtle color than the Jade. I've got a Twenty in the Emerald, I've found they dont scratch as easily as other lenses, maybe just me but I've got over 100 that have been tested over time
valve1.jpg

No other green beats emerald, but not easy to find these days. I'm wearing my only emerald pair today, a plasma Juliet, and also my 1st ever Oakleys. Bought in 2000.
View attachment 831738

My next choice are Slallow Water Prizm
View attachment 831739

Agreed. Emerald is one of my favorite OG lens colors. Sadly for some dumb reason I sold both emerald pairs recently.

No emerald is the bee's knee's, (REALLY old guy saying). Emerald Slate is one of the rarest and certainly right up there with Emerald. Jade has too much purple, but G26 is nicer then Jade, I think Jade replaced G26.
Even better are these unreleased Emeralds and yes bragging again.... Almost a black tint to them.
1611782542811.jpeg

1611782589223.jpeg

Emerald
1611782678415.jpeg

Emerald Slate
1611782760585.jpeg

Help please, I am wanting to make a choice about which green lenses to go with. Does anybody have the following colours; Jade iridium, Prizm Jade and Emerald iridium and willing to take a photo of them together allowing me to compare. Thanking you in advance for your time and effort.

61293E68-9602-4BB6-83FF-E17A6FD7D7C4.jpeg

04DCD353-AE9A-41C0-B217-7345978B2F45.jpeg

This is Jade and Emerald. Did not have Prizm Jade but I don’t think it’s much different from Jade.

Back