• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help with green lenses

Emerald is #1 in my book for iridium color and it being a vintage oakley color.. none of the current green iridium lenses come close for me ... but the filter itself is unremarkable and doesn’t offer the contrast and color separation that the current Gen prizm green lenses do ..

My fav to look through is Jade prizm polar lenses ..

Emerald is #1 in my book for iridium color and it being a vintage oakley color.. none of the current green iridium lenses come close for me ... but the filter itself is unremarkable and doesn’t offer the contrast and color separation that the current Gen prizm green lenses do ..

My fav to look through is Jade prizm polar lenses ..
Hope that one day Emeraldo prizm returns.

Hope this can help you

_MG_9569.jpg

No emerald is the bee's knee's, (REALLY old guy saying). Emerald Slate is one of the rarest and certainly right up there with Emerald. Jade has too much purple, but G26 is nicer then Jade, I think Jade replaced G26.
Even better are these unreleased Emeralds and yes bragging again.... Almost a black tint to them.
View attachment 831844
View attachment 831845
Emerald
View attachment 831846
Emerald Slate
View attachment 831847
There’s boring jades and there’s awesome jades
D424C891-5FD7-4EAF-A76F-14E3BA34A239.jpeg
1AA90F5B-0D17-49A0-82E1-3CA96D9DD53E.jpeg

Though that Jade isn't a good rep. Looks too blue there. Jade is green and purple/blue, reminds me of a fly's eyes, my least favorite color.
( Love the emerald R1's brother) they pop in a pair of plasma's @pjd1234 )

You are probably right and the lightning on that pic was a bit too high. Also the lens will be darker or lighter depending of the frame color

73036DCC-4B52-41DD-BE74-4241D1B65B99.jpeg

Back