• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hex Jector

Stevemac

Oakley Beginner
Does anyone have problem with Hex Jector slipping off of head? Solutions? Love the glasses but can't look down anymore without them slipping.

I was just going off this statement in the description. Im not sure what Ace Fit means but it sounds like LUX made up jargon...lol

1694562338562.png

I was just going off this statement in the description. Im not sure what Ace Fit means but it sounds like LUX made up jargon...lol

View attachment 1084157
Oh wow! I need to look into that. So many frames have that metal under the earsock (that is adjustable) like chamfer and marshall. But these are just pure o-matter. You are right though, i have no idea what Ace Fit is! My rep never explained that one to me! Time for me to do some more research!

Does anyone have problem with Hex Jector slipping off of head? Solutions? Love the glasses but can't look down anymore without them slipping.
Did you ever get this sorted out? I was looking at Hex Hector as well but all my previous Oakley's have had the no slip temples. I fear the same thing would happen to me. I am trying to figure out if there are any no slip temples I can slide on these glasses for the extra grip.

Back