• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hey all!

neez

Oakley Beginner
Hey everyone. Im Patrick. I've been a long time lurker here and have owned a few pairs of sunglasses (flak jackets, mostly for shooting) and a few watches (currently a silver dialed minute machine), but am looking to trade up in the future haha. Always have to have my sights set on something more expensive right (rolleyes, my pocket book is gonna kill me lol)... anyway I first got into Oakley watches when I was younger. My older brother bought one (black dial detonator) and it was definitely the most unique watch I'd ever seen! I knew I had to have something like that, so a couple years ago I snagged the MM!

Last edited:
Hey everyone. Im Patrick. I've been a long time lurker here and have owned a few pairs of sunglasses (flak jackets, mostly for shooting) and a few watches (currently a silver dialed minute machine), but am looking to trade up in the future haha. Always have to have my sights set on something more expensive right... anyway I first got into Oakley watches when I was younger. My older brother bought one (black dial detonator) and it was definitely the most unique watch I'd ever seen! I knew I had to have something like that, so a couple years ago I snagged the MM!
Welcome to the forum

What sort of expensive you looking to buy when it comes to Oakleys? ;)

Thanks again folks! I'm not exactly sure which I'm looking for yet. I like the time bomb 10 anniversary, but a hollow point might be easier to find. I like the hunt though haha.

Back