• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hey

I knew I could count on you @Zax/@Jmgarcia

See I’m helpful (sometimes). The only reason I know this information is I purchased a Flak 2.0, it fit a little weird so I began the researching using the searching button. Long and behold that frame is different from the standard frame. It’s not a simple switch of the nose bombs like the 1.0. Something about the frame being flatter hence the lenses are flatter. So off I go skipping back to the store to get my money back. Why return them even though I’m a small percentage Asian... because the replacement lenses are not easy to come by... :grin: there rant is over

See I’m helpful (sometimes). The only reason I know this information is I purchased a Flak 2.0, it fit a little weird so I began the researching using the searching button. Long and behold that frame is different from the standard frame. It’s not a simple switch of the nose bombs like the 1.0. Something about the frame being flatter hence the lenses are flatter. So off I go skipping back to the store to get my money back. Why return them even though I’m a small percentage Asian... because the replacement lenses are not easy to come by... :grin: there rant is over
My son flax are not Asian fit it supposed to be
Watchu talkin' 'bout willis 78?

I recommend if they are under 60 days old get them remade. That's a warranty issue. Same with @Zax u know u can send that set Back if you can wait two weeks for a new set. Or just keep in mind they only have a two year warranty against defects. So they have a one time warranty on RX lenses after 60 days for things like this. Take them back and kindly show the problem. Ask for a remake. They should do it!

I really want to say think you guys very much , I’m on top of it I’m so happy I found this site . Because as you guys know once you add Prescription the price go up . My son have field prizm And clear lense . And he play catcher and every time he pull the catcher helmet off and one of the arm get pull up a little the lense is popping out . And it’s the same for the batting helmet

I really want to say think you guys very much , I’m on top of it I’m so happy I found this site . Because as you guys know once you add Prescription the price go up . My son have field prizm And clear lense . And he play catcher and every time he pull the catcher helmet off and one of the arm get pull up a little the lense is popping out . And it’s the same for the batting helmet

Back