• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi,im Dixie and have just joined the forum,.I have an old pair of sunglasses which i love but need refurbishment, ie new nose pads ,lenses ear rubbers

Dixie200

Oakley Beginner
Hi ,im Dixie,I have an old pair of sunglasses which are in need of refurbishment, ie new nose rubbers,ear rubbers and replacement lenses.
But their about 10 years old and don't know get them done.

1706217520675637603161010103421.jpg

17062176520009199535906126914224.jpg

17062177138044182118431071032087.jpg

Hi ,im Dixie,I have an old pair of sunglasses which are in need of refurbishment, ie new nose rubbers,ear rubbers and replacement lenses.
But their about 10 years old and don't know get them done.

View attachment 1113155

View attachment 1113156

View attachment 1113157
Iooking through I've come to the conclusion these are these:

Please read through these:

Last edited:
Yes that's the ones,thanks.Would you think Oakley would be able to refurbishment them with new lenses and rubbers?
I can't say for 100%, but I'd say you have next too no chance of that occurring now. Your best option, would be to buy a used pair, because buying parts for them, inevitably will cost more than purchasing a good used pair.

I can't say for 100%, but I'd say you have next too no chance of that occurring now. Your best option, would be to buy a used pair, because buying parts for them, inevitably will cost more than purchasing a good used pair.
Mmmm shame I really love this pair ,and can't seen to find a pair quite the same design, but thanks for your help,have a good rest of the day and weekend 😊 "Dixie"

I'm fairly certain these are the Crosshair 2.0 based on the arm. Its is smooth all the way back to the earsock. The 1.0 and 2012 version had a hump part of the way back.

Lenses are available aftermarket from Seek and Revant. Seek apparently also offers Earsocks, but they can also be sourced from Amazon or ebay from aftermarket vendors. I cant attest to the quality from aftermarket sellers though.

I'm fairly certain these are the Crosshair 2.0 based on the arm. Its is smooth all the way back to the earsock. The 1.0 and 2012 version had a hump part of the way back.

Lenses are available aftermarket from Seek and Revant. Seek apparently also offers Earsocks, but they can also be sourced from Amazon or ebay from aftermarket vendors. I cant attest to the quality from aftermarket sellers though.
The colour was what threw me. Couldn't find a silver in NC and didn't think it was Square lens, but on larger and closer inspection, I think you're right. Sorry, @Dixie200.

Back