• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrook Collections

A surf shop has two GoldBrooks and they offer 20% off for just signing up for their newsletter! I hope the deal is still going in a week!

just asking. how many produce for holbrook stpl ?

Apparently, too many. They are still at a couple of California vaults that I've been to. I think the pair was the best in the collection but others must have looked beyond it.. Don't know the exact production numbers though. You can probably just google it?

not much but i also loves holbrook ;)

just share :big_boss:

koleksibaru.jpg

ducati, shaun white, moto gp, VR46, clear/chrome iridium, frogskin +red and frogskin cyan blue fade ( change the lens into grey )

you got almost all sweeties erwin oakley . . . you need the STPL!!!

and if you like BLING BLING the Goldbrook!

^^Looks more like Ruby to me.

Yes, thats right OF Fam and Holbrook enthusiasts. I know some of you have been keeping the score, and with the pickup of this pair, I now own all released Brooks. I can finally rest.... For a month or so.
DSC_1936-1.jpg

^^Looks more like Ruby to me.

Yes, thats right OF Fam and Holbrook enthusiasts. I know some of you have been keeping the score, and with the pickup of this pair, I now own all released Brooks. I can finally rest.... For a month or so.
DSC_1936-1.jpg
'****ING AWESOME!'. :0( I wish they did a MFL Dispatch instead of scalpel. That is the nicest Holbrook out now. :eek:)

Back