• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Holbrook lenses!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking for Holbrook lenses. Mainly older stuff. Violet, Ruby, Emerald, Fire…polarized would be great as well. Let me know what you might have. Thanks!!

Some people reacted to this post.
I might have violet. I am in Colorado to see my daughter. I can check next week if nothing comes up for you.

No rush! Just keep me in mind when you get back, get situated and get time my friend! Enjoy your time in CO with the fam.

I may be able to help too, just moved cross country and will be unpacking for a while. As soon as I get stuff organized I’ll reach out to you. I’m now in NC

Username Hidden said:
I may be able to help too, just moved cross country and will be unpacking for a while. As soon as I get stuff organized I’ll reach out to you. I’m now in NC
That would be awesome! I’m in VA so not too far from ya technically speaking just let me know once you got your stuff situated. Thanks!

Bump!

Just unloaded my Oakley cases out of my trailer this weekend. I will get back to you in a day or so. Thanks for your patience

No worries. Patiently waiting haha

Bump

@Nucchem any luck with the unpacking haha

bump

Oakley stuff gets unpacked this weekend, we have been on high level for buying all new furniture first. 1100 sq ft condo to a 3300sq ft house proves to be challenging during this pandemic. All the furniture is floating on container ships in Long Beach and Miami