• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrook Metal Prescription Limitation

chopstickcharm

Oakley Beginner
Hi Folks,
I'm looking to get new Oakley Holbrook Metal prescription sunglasses. However, my prescription is a bit strong. I'm -4.0 left eye and -3.50 on my right eye.

The Holbrook Metal prescription top off at -3.0, but I love the frame and it fits my Asian face well. The adjustable nose piece is really awesome.

My question to you all, has anyone tried putting on non-oakly prescription lenses on the Holbrook metal?

What is your experience? Durability? Quality? Weight? Good at Oakley lenses?

I attached my prescription to this post.

Thanks,
Norm

RX.png

You should be fine getting prescription lenses for them, the prescription lenses they make now they can make thinner and lighter and shouldn’t add anymore weight, I personally never done it on the Holbrook but they sell the metal Holbrook at my clinic and said they could put my prescription in them when I was looking at glasses, and I’m blind

You should be fine getting prescription lenses for them, the prescription lenses they make now they can make thinner and lighter and shouldn’t add anymore weight, I personally never done it on the Holbrook but they sell the metal Holbrook at my clinic and said they could put my prescription in them when I was looking at glasses, and I’m blind
Thanks for the info!!

Back