• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Holbrook

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

im looking for a matte black holbrook with the red icons and rivets with +red lenses. I’m trying to find this pair for my sons birthday. Would like BNIB but would entertain other pairs in great shape!

8907218F-FFF6-4BFC-A7F3-F0271A3E2F71.jpeg

Some people reacted to this post.
I just saw this a dicks sporting goods yesterday

How much were they at dicks?

Username Hidden said:
How much were they at dicks?
I didn’t check the price they were locked up and customer service there is terrible.

I just looked on the website an they are 143.99. I found some on eBay for 89.99 but just glasses. I was kinda hoping a fellow O forum member had them I’d rather spend money here then on eBay

Username Hidden said:
I just looked on the website an they are 143.99. I found some on eBay for 89.99 but just glasses. I was kinda hoping a fellow O forum member had them I’d rather spend money here then on eBay
Definitely, good luck

Username Hidden said:
im looking for a matte black holbrook with the red icons and rivets with +red lenses. I’m trying to find this pair for my sons birthday. Would like BNIB but would entertain other pairs in great shape!

View attachment 515694

@Jakeracefox like this one? OO9102-36 matte black frame with +Red Iridium? PM me

A036B438-00F9-4B56-B8C0-36902DD8E306.jpeg

Back