• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Easy To Resize Oakley Watches? And Pricing??!

dmill7

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys, so I finally found an Oakley Timebomb in brand new condition in the stealth black colorway! It is slightly too big for my wrist, and I know I need to take a link out. How easy is this to do or should I just take it to a watch repair shop? Anyone know pricing to get this done so I don't get scammed? Thanks!!!! :)

Nice find on the time bomb, take it too any watch shop and they most likely will do it for free if not it will be a couple dollars. Otherwise it's just a pin you push out which you can do yourself if your that worried about getting scammed.

Yeah, as it's just push pins they should do it for free or a nominal charge.

If you are likely to change straps on watches more frequently, plump for a spring bar tool, the reverse often has a tool for pushing out these pins. I use a Bergeon 6767F, which is a great tool, Swiss-made and pretty cheap.

Should be a couple bucks if not free. If you have a broken pin buy "cotter pins" from Amazon or you will find yourself paying 5-8 bucks for pins. Learned that the hard way.

Back